|Title||Wortman Street, East Millstone, NJ (c. 1909)|
|Year Range from||1901|
|Year Range to||1910|
Wortman Street in East Millstone is named for Peter Wortman, an early property owner. In 1825, Peter Wortman owned 110 acres in Franklin Township. P.P. Wortman is listed as owning all of the land in East Millstone east of Wortman Street (then called Prescott Street) in 1860. He also operated the Franklin Hotel and Store.
Copy of a W. W. Tetlow Real Photo Post Card.
|Place||East Millstone, NJ|
|Photographer||W. W. Tetlow|
|Other number||0037 disk1|
|Subjects||East Millstone (N.J.)|
East Millstone (N.J.)
|Collection||Franklin Township Public Library Photo Archive|