|Title||Stryker-Mansbridge House, Middlebush, NJ (c. 1935)|
|Year Range from||1931|
|Year Range to||1940|
Among the Voorhees' lots on Olcott Avenue was this one, upon which Abram V.D. Stryker built this house in the 1870s. The house was later owned by Lewis Stryker and occupied for many years by Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Mansbridge and later by the Wade family.
This photograph was likely taken by Elton H. L. Wade.
|Other number||0048 disk2|
|Collection||Franklin Township Public Library Photo Archive|